HAWAII STATE LICENSED
Esthetician Instructor and Esthetician
Elleebana and Belmacil Certified Trainer
Offering Eyelash Extension, Lash Lifts Lash/Brow Tints, Microblading services and
the following Certified Training
- The Art of Eyelash Extension Classic and Volume101
- Elleebana Lash Lift and Belmacil Lash Tint Certified online, private and group training.
NEESA - National Eyelash Education & Safety Association
BAALA - Be An Amazing Lash Artist
Retains the following Certificates:
Certified Amazing Lash Artist - Lash Mastery group
Certified Lash Master Educator - Lash Mastery group
Certified Volume Lash Extension Stylist - Lash Academy
offers and shares 24 years of knowledge and hands on experience!
Her make-up artist background included on location fashion shows, photo shots updating model composites and portfolios as well as bridal make-up artistry.
She now offers Certified Training for Makeup Artist in Training.
Her Esthetics background started in 1993. As Principal Esthetician in house trainer for top Spas in Hawaii and Master Educator, Hawaii State Licensed Esthetics Instructor.
Her esthetics & training projects includes:
- Ihilani Resort and Spa
- Serenity Spa Outrigger Waikiki
Spa Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki & Maui,
- Steiner Leisure Cruise
Line Pride of Aloha
- Al Manahil Center Riyadh,Saudi Arabia
- Moana Surfrider "Moana Lani Spa" (Principal Esthetician In-house Trainer)
She attended The Spa Academy in New York by invite where she received her Certification in Aromatherapy and a
specialized Holistic program accessing clients skin and body conditions with the importance of addressing the root of the problem.
Karen-Marie was then selected and completed
- The "Train the Trainer"
- Certification program with high honors at the Natural Health College by Steiner Leisure located in Coral Gables, Florida.
- In 2003 Karen-Marie received the
- "Best Hands" award by The Essence of Luxury "Elite" Traveler Hawaii Top Spa's
Formally Principal for ISBE "International School of Beauty" and Island Spa Body and Esthetics a preparatory school for Licensing Estheticians.
Where she developed Hawaii's first Master Esthetician Certified Program
Giving the serious Esthetician the needed "EDGE" in the competitive and growing field of Esthetics!
Karen-Marie's skin care approach be it educating clients, students and trainees is a 3-Dimentional approach to include internal, external influences utilizing advanced technologies and discoveries!
On a worldwide scale she travels for special projects as a part of the Saga Fitness Inc. Team and has merged her talents as Master Aesthetician and Aesthetics Trainer under the Direction of her mentor Lisa Dobloug Director of Saga Fitness Inc.a Worldwide Spa Consulting and Management Company based in Washington D.C.
Amper is a Trainer and Consultant for Saga with extensive experience
and expertise in planning and developing Esthetics Departments and
positive teams implementing of skin, wellness and spa care treatments
for Resorts and Spas.
Her expertise in team development, training ans educating staff with excellence in performance have been recognized both nationally and internationally.
Her Esthetics training includes Holistic and cutting edge cosmeceuticals concepts
- Oriental facial massage
- Lomi facial massage
- Aromatherapy/Hot Stone/Crystal Therapies for the Esthetician a European Aesthetic Concept.
- Case studies for Chemical peel and Dermabrasion series understanding the difference and affects.
OFFERING CERTIFIED TRAINING