BROW HENNA A temporary stain gives, results: beautifully sculpted eyebrows and camouflage gaps in over-plucked eyebrows or sparse brow hair.
The main difference between Brow Henna and other brow tints on the market is that the henna formula is totally natural treating and conditions the brow hair shafts, doesn't require a developer, making it much gentler on the skin, and significantly reduces the risk of an allergic reaction.
The color is developed by bonding with the proteins in your hair, and lasts for up to 6 weeks on the brow hairs. Additionally, the henna tints the skin, which lasts for around 2 weeks, depending on skin type. The henna coloring fades away naturally, and when used regularly can even help to thicken and regrow brows which have been over plucked in the past.
What is the Brow Henna powder made from?
The Brow Henna powder is made 100% naturally from the Henna Plant. It is simply mixed with water to create a thin paste which is super easy to apply and is very gentle, even on the most sensitive skin.
- Ensure the skin is free of any spray tan residue
- Tell your Therapist if you have any allergies
POST TREATMENT ADVICE
- Keep your brows dry and free of makeup for 24 hours after the treatment.
- Use the recommended aftercare and do not use oil-based products over your brows
- Avoid using AHAs Retine A or exfoliants around the brow area