Karen-Marie Lash Designer Trainer
Lash Designer /Trainer
Lash Designer /Trainer
Lash extension services Downtown Honolulu Bishop Square.
At Karen-Marie Lash Designer and Trainer.
Lashes by Karen-Marie specialize in clean lighter lash extension designs to preserve the integrity of the natural lash.
The process involves placing a synthetic lash extension for "Classic" lash extension services or several thin and light weigh extensions for "Volume" lash applications and bonded to a single healthy natural lash adding length and thickness. To keep the natural lash healthy a lash enhancer is highly recommended.
* Different lengths of lash extensions and placement creates an eye design to enhance what Mother Nature gave you.
* The length and diameter of lash extension will be selected keeping the integrity of the natural as priority. Too long too thick in diameter causes too much weight for the natural lash to handle. Which will cause premature fallout.
Be prepared for 1-1.5 hours for Classic lash designs. 1.5 - 2 hours for Volume lash extension advanced designs.
Enjoy your moment of relaxing music, power nap and arise with fabulous lashes.
The following information is recommendations to achieve longer lasting bonding for your fabulous lash extension designs, keeping your natural lashes healthy and preventing bacteria and infections.
* The day of your appointment arrive with clean lashes with no mascara residue.
* Shampoo hair prior to service.
* Do not lift/perm your lashes. Lift or Permed lashes will need to be reversed prior to service. As the angle of the extension may not match and bond properly for longer lasting extensions.
* 24 hours after lash applications do not allow water to contact lashes
* For the first 2 days after application do not steam face, use steam bath, swim or wash your face with hot water
* Do not use waterproof mascara or mascara remover. Use only water-based mascara. A lash extension mascara is recommended.
* Do not use lash curler as it will break both the lash extension and your natural lashes
* Do not rub eyes or lashes when washing your face and always pat dry lashes after cleansing.
* Do not use gel liner as it is oil based, may break down adhesive bonding and difficult to remove for proper bonding during your retouch. Also creates a breeding ground for bacteria. A liquid liner is recommended.
* Always cleanse your eyelids and rinse out your eyes every morning and evening. Consistent eye hygiene is a must assisting in removal natural tears and skin cell buildup, preventing breeding grounds for bacteria causing infections. A special lash extension shampoo is recommended.
* If for any reason you wish to remove the extensions please have it removed professionally to avoid pulling out the natural lash! Or let the natural lash cycle run its course!
Treat yourself, your friends or family.
Lashes by Karen-Marie gift certificates available!